In preparation for my Income Tax Return, I’m once again putting a list together of what I would like to buy with the money I will get back. I might be able to cross off a couple of the items on my list, but I would love to cross off all of them. I am still dreaming!
1) Car repairs. Though this is not exactly a “wish list” item, it is a necessity. It should be the last of the major repairs I will have to do to my car… for a while, anyways. Accomplished 04/27/12.
2) Bedroom set. Still trying to buy that elusive bedroom set. Need a desk, dresser, bookcase, and two night tables.
3) Camera lens. I am drooling over a few lenses still, but I think I will buy them used. I need to figure out exactly which one it is that I want.
4) Apple TV. Yes, I want to buy me the Apple TV. What can I say? Slowly, but surely, I’m becoming a Mac Geek.
5) Pay Off Apple Credit. This is another priority for me since I want to make sure my Apple account is paid off by the end of April. Should be easy to do thanks to the help of the overtime I worked. Accomplished 04/28/12. 6) Concert Tickets. I want to take Alexis to see Il Volo. So, I rubbed off on her and she really wants to go see them. Accomplished 04/12/12. 7) New X-box. My old X-box broke, so I figured I would make Michael happy by getting a new one. Accomplished 04/20/12.
That’s it until next year’s return.